Thursday, March 31, 2011

Where were you when I was stuck on a desert island?

I know people beat this kind if stuff to death, like, "where were you when?" "If you were stuck on a desert island", "what's your 5 top?" "If you could time travel", and on and on. As best as I can remember, there have been two "where were you when" moments in my life. The first being the assassination of JFK, in which I was only a couple of months old and so, I don't really remember. The second, which brings me to this photo, was when John Lennon was shot outside of The Dakota. I was driving my mother's 1977 Monte Carlo on my way to high school, thinking, if I could time travel I could go back and prevent some of these "where were you when" moments. Oh well, I guess time travel will have to be on one of my top 5 lists Incidentally, The Dakota was used as a time travel machine in the Jack Finney book

No comments: